About QCS Group
QCS Group provides a complete suite of Managed IT services to small to medium enterprises. Those services include Internet access, cloud services, server and network design, maintenance, workstation support and web hosting as well as the design and implementation of Wide Area Networks for clients with multiple locations.
We are experiencing solid growth in our business and have a vacancy for an exceptional Technical Support Officer with broad experience in installing and supporting networks, servers and computers in the small to medium business arena.
This role will be based in our northern suburbs branch and would therefore be best suited to candidates living on the northside of Brisbane.
We are seeking an exceptional candidate to fill our Technical Support Officer – Level 2 / 3 position. Your primary responsibility will be to provide level 2 / 3 technical support to external clients, with a focus on desktops, networks (LAN and WAN) and routers. Immediate start required.
Your day to day tasks for this role include but are not limited to:
- Providing level 2/3 technical support to external client networks and systems, utilising telephone and remote support procedures, as well as travelling to site.
- Providing technical support to internal staff
- Proactively monitoring the availability of client system
- Providing recommendations relating to IT solutions to customers
Ideally you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in the IT industry
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server and business desktop environments
- Excellent personal presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Moderate experience with Unix/Linux environments
- Cisco and ITIL certifications would be highly regarded
- The ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- A high attention to detail and a proactive, “get it right the first time” attitude
- A current drivers license
- Excellent communication skills and phone manner
- The ability to prioritise and to manage multiple tasks concurrently