WiFi Terms and Conditions
- QCS Group will install and configure your WiFi Access Point/Access Points as per the signed agreement or quote.
- Installation includes the configuration of each Access Point and testing the wireless functionality.
- Once the WiFi Access Point is proven working by a QCS Group technician, the service will be deemed installed and completed.
- Once the installation is completed, the SSID and wireless Access Key will be provided to you (the customer) along with written instructions on how to connect to the wireless connection.
- QCS Group technicians will demonstrate how to connect a single wireless capable device to the wireless network. Additional devices needing to be connected to the wireless network may be connected by QCS Group technicians at additional costs.
WiFi connection stability is relative to the range and number of obstructions from the Answer Point to the connected device.
Obstructions can be classified as the following:
- Walls or Partitions
- Other wireless devices including but not limited to other wireless routers or access points.
- Wireless capable devices including but not limited to mobiles, tablets or laptops.
- Other wireless devices may include but are also not limited to wireless satellite speakers, baby monitors, toys, or entertainment consoles which utilise their own wireless signal/s.
- Obstructions such as the ones mentioned above may impact both the stability and range of the wireless service.
- QCS Group technicians will do their best to identify these obstructions at the point of installation and will make you (the customer) aware of them.
- No action shall be taken to remove these obstructions unless requested by you (the customer).
- Additional costs may be incurred for resolving these obstructions for you.
- that the WiFi service may not be uninterrupted or error-free;
- while QCS Group will attempt to secure your WiFi connection as best it can, QCS Group does not guarantee the absolute security of the WiFi service and that unauthorised third parties may access your computers or files or otherwise monitor your connection.
No Consequential Damages
Under no circumstances will QCS Group, its partners, its suppliers, or licensors, or their respective technicians, employees, or agents be liable for consequential, indirect, special, punitive or incidental damages or lost profits, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, based on claims of customer, its appointees or its or their customers (including, but not limited to, unauthorised access, damage, or theft of your system or data, claims for loss of goodwill, claims for loss of data, use of or reliance on the equipment or programs), arising out of breach or failure of express or implied warranty, breach of contract, misrepresentation, negligence, strict liability in tort or otherwise.
- WiFi Access Points will be provisioned to work with QCS Group approved devices ONLY.
- QCS Group will not rectify any connectivity issues with any devices deemed too old or does not have the correct functionality, hardware, software, or any other technology that the WiFi Access Points require to establish a connection with.
- QCS Group may rectify any connectivity issues with any such devices upon request at additional costs.
All warranties are subject to the respective WiFi product warranty as specified in the product manual or warranty card.