Business Grade Internet Services
Many businesses today are being persuaded to accept residential broadband services that are dressed up to sound like reliable Business Grade Services. As with most things in business, you do only get what you pay for. Buying something purely on price almost always results in dissatisfaction.
Careful choice of a broadband service that matches the needs of your business will result in an extremely powerful value proposition. QCS Group will expertly evaluate your needs, and our Business Grade Internet service solutions will make or save money for your business.
Before you commit your business to a broadband service, ask your intended provider if they offer a 99.9% uptime guarantee. We consider it to be a crucial part of the services we provide.
Some of the solutions we provide:
- ADSL 2+ up to 24 Mbps download speeds
- Ethernet over fibre
- Ethernet over copper
Can I order an NBN service through QCS?
Yes you can!
What is the NBN network?
The NBN(National Broadband Network) is to enable access to fast, reliable and affordable phone and internet services.
The NBN network is essential for Australia’s digital evolution to support future economic and social growth. Economic growth and technology are intrinsically linked and this makes investment in the NBN network crucial for Australia.
- Here are a few of the many benefits of fast broadband that your business could enjoy:
- Flexible working, boost productivity – widespread availability of fast, reliable broadband could allow more flexible working, the ability to open up new employment opportunities, including those in more remote locations. The NBN network has the potential to boost productivity of your existing staff.
- Connectivity counts, so does cutting costs – the benefits of cloud based services such as offsite backup, business continuity and disaster recovery can be realised with access to high-speed broadband. With access to customers, suppliers, staff and information at home as well as in the office, on any connected device, you have the freedom to work smarter.
- New markets, new opportunities – fast internet can improve the online experience for your customers, remove geographic barriers and as we connect more homes in Australia, grow your potential local market too.