Barracuda Spam Filter Whitelisting Guide
- Log into https://filter.qcsgroup.com.au
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can have a new password sent to your email address if you have forgotten it by clicking “Create New Password”
- Click “Manage Domain”
- Select the Block/Accept Tab, then select “Recipient Filters”
- You can add single email addresses or entire domains to be whitelisted. Then click Add
- You can also Block email addresses or entire domains the same way.
- Blocking will stop the message appearing completely.
- Quarantine will cause the message to appear in your twice daily quarantine summary, where you can choose to deliver, whitelist or delete it.
- Tag will simply add “Bulk” to the subject, but you will still receive the message to your inbox (not recommended).
- The Spam quarantine summary will be sent to mailboxes only when spam is caught in them. Messages are automatically deleted after 2 weeks.
- If a user whitelists a message from the spam quarantine summary, it will only apply to future messages sent to their address only.